European Food Safety Trends, Key Issues & Perspectives
Blue Paper provides key food safety data for the most relevant food categories and contaminants, including emerging risks, to help stakeholders, decision-makers and their teams to:
- have a better understanding of food-related health issues
- enhance the vision of current and future food safety challenges
- take decisions on the daily work for risk assessment & risk management
What is the Blue Paper?
The Blue Paper is an initiative launched by Mérieux NutriSciences in 2016 with a simple goal: providing food safety trends, key issues and perspectives in Europe to every food companies.
It has become a reference document to-go-to to facilitate decisions you have to make.
- An expert report to monitor emerged & emerging risks and reinforce your food safety risk assessment process, taking into account new sustainability challenges
- More than 141 pages, 6 chapters, 42 focuses on contaminants & food matrices, in an easy way (infographics and mappings)
- Comprehensive analysis of food safety alerts, expected regulations, recent events & official reports, consumer perspectives
A collaborative work addressing reference institutions
Always evolving, this is the document to go to when you have a question regarding your market(s).
The Blue Paper is a yearly document evolving over time thanks to:
- Mérieux NutriSciences’ experts highly involved in local and international organizations
- the feedback of our customers.
You want to know more about the Blue Paper and how it can be used in your company? Watch the recording of our webinar.