Well-informed, knowledgeable employees are among your most crucial assets when it comes to achieving food safety and quality objectives.
Mérieux NutriSciences experts work with you to develop your training strategy. Our proven tools combine up-to-date scientific and regulatory information with interactive learning techniques.
Monthly scheduled training courses are presented at Mérieux NutriSciences’s training facilities in Midrand and Cape Town, with additional public courses presented in selected venues across South Africa and Namibia (All these courses are advertised on our website as well as per electronic newsflash e-mailed to our client database).
Where clients have several staff members to be trained, it becomes feasible to train them at their workplace. This type of training is effective, targeted and can be used to promote teamwork and motivation. This option also allows clients to choose the most suitable time and date for staff training. Should clients not have a suitable in-house venue, Mérieux NutriSciences’s training facilities could be used.
Mérieux NutriSciences has extensive experience in developing and customising training courses. Should you be interested in receiving training on a topic which we are not currently advertising, please feel free to contact us.
- BRC Global Standard for Packaging & Packaging Materials
- BRC Meeting the Requirements
- FSSC 22000 Food Safety System / Certification 22000
- FSSC 22000 for the Packaging Material Manufacturer
- GlobalGAP: Practical Application
- ISO 14001:2015 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO TS 22002-1:2009 – Meeting the Requirements
- PAS 96:2014 Defending Food & Drink
- ISO/TS 22002-4:2013 - Overview of the requirements for Supervisors
- Internal Auditing requirements for ISO22000:2005 (2 days)
- Understanding the requirements for ISO22000:2005 (2 days)
- Understanding the requirements for ISO22000:2005 incorporating internal auditing systems (4 days)
- Prerequisite Programs for Food Safety Management Systems (Day 1)
- HACCP - A Practical Approach to HACCP (Day 2 & 3)
- Prerequisite Programs for Food Safety Management Systems and HACCP - A Practical Approach to HACCP (3 Days)
- Understanding the requirements of ISO TS 22002-1:2009 for FSSC22000 Implementation (Day 1 & 2)
- Understanding the requirements of ISO22000 for FSSC22000 Implementation (Day 3 & 4)
- Understanding the requirements of FSSC22000 (4 days)
- FSSC 22000 awareness training for Food Safety Support Staff
- HACCP for Supervisors
- ISO22000 Awareness for the Supervisor
- HACCP for Managers
- Hygiene for Managers
- ISO 22000 -An Introduction to ISO 22000 for Managers
- An Introduction to Hygiene for Food Manufacturing Industry
- An Introduction to Hygiene for Food Packaging Industry
- An Introduction to Hygiene for Hospitality Industry
- An Introduction to Hygiene for Food Packaging, Food Manufacturing and hospitality Industry and HACCP Awareness
- GlobalGAP: An Introduction to the Requirements
- HACCP Awareness - An Introduction to HACCP
- ISO 9001 - An Introduction to Quality Management Systems Requirements
- ISO 14000 Awareness
- ISO 22000: An Introduction its Requirements (Floor Workers)
- Allergen Management
- Allergen Management for the Catering/Hospitality industry
- An Introduction to HACCP with the focus Good Catering Practices
- Cleaning & Disinfection - Theory & Practice
- Food Technology for Non-Food Technologists - An overview of the Food Industry
- Foreign Bodies - Reducing the Risks
- HACCP for Agriculture
- HACCP for Food Industry Service Providers
- HACCP Refresher
- Internal Auditing Criteria & Procedures
- Introduction to GMP for the Cosmetic and Toiletry Industry
- Microbiology for Non Microbiologists
- Root Cause Analysis - Principles of Root Cause Analysis
- Supplier Quality Assurance & Supplier Audit
- Traceability - Understanding the Requirements
- Understanding Labelling Requirements
- Validation & Verification - for Food Safety Management Systems
Our training is accredited by the FoodBev SETA. View FoodBev SETA Accreditation Certificate
Swift Silliker (Pty) Ltd. t/a Mérieux NutriSciences is an approved CPD accredited training provider for the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) with accreditation number EHP024.
Employee training is the best defense against food poisoning and customer complaints. Our training DVDs will help your employees understand the important role they play in safe food production. Professionally made, with real examples and visual impact, Merieux NutriSciences' training videos are designed to maintain the interest of employees and support the retention of messages for a long time.
- Smart Sanitation: Principles & Practices for Effectively Cleaning Your Plant
- GMP Basics: Employee Hygiene Practices
- Inside HACCP: Principles, Practices & Results
- Controlling Food Allergens in the Plant
- GMP Basics: Avoiding Microbial Cross-Contamination
- Controlling Salmonella: Strategies That Work
- GMP Basics: Guidelines for Maintenance Personnel
For more information, or to order DVDs, please contact Sales & Customer Care.
To keep employees focused on food safety practices, PRPs, and environmental practices in the plant environment, we have developed a collection of more than 70 food safety posters. The main character shows what to do in each situation. The posters are available in A0-A3 and can be customised with company logos.
For more information, or to view our catalogue, please contact Sales & Customer Care.