MONITORING FOOD FRAUD & SAFETY ALERTS WORLDWIDE
Safety HUD is intended to help food operators around the world to perform risk assessment on their products and raw materials, and to meet international standard requirements (e.g. BRC, IFS). This solution has been designed by Mérieux NutriSciences to meet the highest expectations in monitoring daily food fraud and safety alerts but also to give you a comprehensive understanding of it, with key facts, trends and analytical recommendations.
Since 1st May 2018, we have monitored about 70 official agencies in 52 countries, as well as media sources, and European RASFF data since 1st January 2013.
With Safety HUD, never miss any event that may impact your food categories.
Access to precise information in real time
- List of all alerts, from the most recent to the oldest one
- Each alert fully described in terms of product, ingredient, risk, source, notifying country, country of origin, concerned countries
- Link to the original source
Filter and sort the alerts according to your needs
- Media sources in or out
- Search by keywords or filters (10 parameters)
- Possible download in Excel for an easier internal use
Get a comprehensive understanding of food issues and their dynamics
- Search for specific statistics by filters (products, issues, countries, source, time range)
- Compare two time ranges and see the trends
- Display exportable mappings and diagrams
- Understand what is behind the numbers: pass from statistics to related list of alerts
- Zoom on specific countries, products or issues by simple clicks
Your daily companion
Be aware of news you care (food fraud and safety alerts) in real time
Designed for you
Save your time and target the information you need
To protect your brands
Identify the relevant risks for your products and take the right decisions