Join us for a highly anticipated information day on the contentious topic of shelf life, where industry experts will be discussing:
- Unpacking Shelf Life Terminology
- Key Factors Involved in Shelf Life
- How to Approach a Shelf Life Study
- Role of Sensory Aspects in a Shelf Life Study
- Addressing Food Fraud Claims
- Optimising Shelf Life Through Packaging
CPT | Wednesday 10 October 2018 | 08h30 for 09h00
Conference Centre @ The Sports Science Institute of SA, Boundary Rd, Newlands
JHB | Thursday 11 October 2018 | 08h30 for 09h00
Blue Valley Golf & Country Estate, Gary Player Boulevard, Rooihuiskraal Rd, Midrand
Cost: R575pp (includes lunch & refreshments)
Additional details below.
Kindly RSVP to email@example.com by Monday 1 October 2018.