Mérieux NutriSciences - South Africa prides itself on the employment of new talents to adhere to its vision and whose competences and motivation would support its expansion in the food safety and quality market.
Since its inception, Mérieux NutriSciences SA (formerly Swift Micro Laboratories) has seen significant growth and development of its activities. With this in mind, our company has a constant demand for talented and knowledgeable candidates. As part of the Mérieux NutriSciences group, our international company offers you the opportunity of working for a leading food testing laboratory in a fast-moving as well as challenging environment. At Mérieux NutriSciences SA we value hard-work, dedication and spirit of initiative.
An ad-hoc receptionist is required at our Cape Town branch. This is a temporary position to fill in when our permanent receptionist takes leave or is away on sick leave. This role is ideally suited to someone who is seeking temporary employment and is available on an ad-hoc basis.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information
- Booking collections for MXNS couriers (basic knowledge of “areas inand around CT” required)
- General admin
- Receive daily deliveries and process courier collections
Skills & Requirements:
- Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
- Must be computer literate
- Neat appearance, professional, friendly and confident