Mérieux NutriSciences - South Africa prides itself on the employment of new talents to adhere to its vision and whose competences and motivation would support its expansion in the food safety and quality market.
Since its inception, Mérieux NutriSciences SA (formerly Swift Micro Laboratories) has seen significant growth and development of its activities. With this in mind, our company has a constant demand for talented and knowledgeable candidates. As part of the Mérieux NutriSciences group, our international company offers you the opportunity of working for a leading food testing laboratory in a fast-moving as well as challenging environment. At Mérieux NutriSciences SA we value hard-work, dedication and spirit of initiative.
Merieux NutriSciences, a market leader in the areas of food & product safety and quality, has a vacancy for a vibrant individual to join their Mindrand-based Education Department as a Technical Specialist & Trainer.
- Qualification: ND Food Technology or similar
- Excellent presentation skills
- Must be prepared to travel
- Possess a valid driver's license and own transport
- A background in Quality Management Systems (food and related industries)
- Experience in the food and related industry - at least 5 years
- Xhosa / Zulu speaking (although not an outright requirement for the post)
Send your CV, as well as a cover letter, to email@example.com.
If you do not hear back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.