Mérieux NutriSciences provides highly specialized technical and analytical services for the worldwide registration and regulatory compliance of agrochemicals, biocides and chemicals(*).
The quality of agrochemicals (such as plant protection products) and biocidal products used in the industrial sector has a direct impact on the environment and human health.
In order to be granted approval by government authorities, products must meet high-quality standards and comply with safety regulations.
Our safety and quality services provide the world’s leading manufacturers with reliable scientific data, including laboratory data and field studies, to determine the safety and efficacy of products. We ensure that products comply with international standards across an extensive range of parameters, including:
- Quality control and stability studies
- Physicochemical and technical properties
- Five-batch analysis and substance characterization
- Mutagenicity studies
- Toxicological studies
- Ecotoxicological studies and environmental fate and behavior studies
- Biocide efficacy studies
- Regulatory support and consultancy
Mérieux NutriSciences offers scientific excellence, top-level quality standards (GLP/OECD, ISO 17025), and best-in-class services according to good laboratory practices (GLP).
Agrochemical services are not offered on-site in our South African laboratories, however, our international network supports us to meet your requirements.
(*) Application of European regulations:
- Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH)
- Regulation (EU) No. 528/2012 concerning the making available on the market and use of biocidal products
- Regulation (EC) No. 1107/2009 concerning the placing of plant protection products on the market
All our Tests and Services
Contact us to discover what services could support your needs!