Mérieux NutriSciences offers a range of audit services to provide an impartial and independent assessment of your food safety and quality programs.
Our audits allow you to identify potential risk for contamination within your food safety systems and implement corrective measures as needed. They provide a highly effective tool for improving food safety in establishments engaged in processing, packaging, storage or transportation of food.
Covering all aspects of food safety and quality, such as:
- HACCP and Preventive Controls
- Allergen and cross-contact control
- Environmental monitoring
- Supplier approval programs
- Sanitary transportation
- Food fraud and defense
Our range of audit services includes:
- HACCP verification audits
- GMP and food safety systems audit
- Distribution center food safety quality systems audit
- Food and non-food contact packaging materials audit (hygiene sensitive)
- Pet food and animal feed GMP audit
- Animal welfare audits
- Gluten Free certifications
- Personal care audit
- cGMP dietary supplements audit
- GAP (Good Agricultural Practices) audit
- GLP (Good Laboratory Practices) audit
After a major food safety crisis such as a product recall from an outbreak of foodborne virus, pathogen or product contamination, an audit by Mérieux NutriSciences is a demonstration of your commitment to food quality and safety to your customers. Our audits assess all of your food safety systems, including supply chain management and product traceability.
Mérieux NutriSciences and our auditors fully endorse the principle of impartiality as a fundamental platform to demonstrate that all audits are based on objective evidence of conformity and are not improperly influenced by other interests or by other parties.
If you have an issue with the findings of your food safety systems audit, a complaint about an auditor of ours, or anything else you would like us to further investigate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our dedicated compliance team will work with you to investigate the issues or concerns you’ve raised.