Dioxins are lesser-known toxic contaminants that can be harmful to humans. As their infamy grows, they are becoming a larger concern to the general population, specifically the food industry.
Join us on Wednesday, August 23rd, as our experts discuss the harmful effects these chemicals are having on consumers and food manufacturers alike. REGISTER NOW!
- Date: August 23, 2017
- Time: 1:00pm CT
- Duration: 60 minutes with Q&A
What We Will Cover:
- What Dioxins are and where they come from
- Human exposure and potential health concerns
- Today’s regulatory landscape
- How to test for these dangerous compounds in your food products