Mérieux NutriSciences offers year-round public courses in various cities covering a range of food safety topics aimed at all levels of food industry employees.
Taught by our highly-esteemed team of experts, our goal is to help employees working in the food safety and quality supply chain retain essential learnings. By taking advantage of our first-in-class educational curriculum, you can empower your employees to make science-based decisions on-the-spot to ensure the quality and safety of your products.
Some of our most popular public courses currently being offered include:
- FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food (PCQI)
- Implementing SQF Systems
- Microbiological Concerns in Food Plant Sanitation
- Accurate Labeling to Avoid Recalls
- Principles of Food Chemistry
- Crisis Management and Food Defense
- Principles of Food Microbiology
- Effective Environmental Monitoring & Aseptic Techniques
Click here for detailed course agenda and calendar.
Mérieux NutriSciences has extensive experience in developing and customizing training courses for the food industry. If you’re interested in training on a topic not covered on our website please contact us.