At Mérieux NutriSciences, we are committed to protecting public health across the globe. With this in mind, we’ve been closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) climate and its impact on health and safety.
In these times of crisis, Food & Pharmaceutical products remain essentials and it is our duty to ensure their absolute safety and quality.
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 issue and we will continue to do so. Our priority is to ensure the safety of our employees while serving our customers with no compromises on quality and on service.
We have put in place the following preventive measures:
- Implemented international travel restrictions to minimize the spread of the virus
- Prioritized remote communication and working methods to minimize direct contact by way of online meetings internally with our employees and externally with our clients and stakeholders.
- Enhanced cleaning measures of our laboratory and facilities
- Maintained vigilant employee hygiene, preventive and hand washing practices
- Implemented a specific organization to limit the number of employees in the labs at the same time
Parallely we have put in place measures to ensure business continuity:
- Our sampling, auditing and logistics networks are still in place, with limited perturbations
- We are in contact with the authorities to ensure that we can keep our laboratories and activities open
- We have put in place backup and continuity plans between our laboratories
We are ready to put in place any new related measures or protocols required by the evolving situation.
All our labs are operational worldwide. We are committed to providing continued service to our customers and have business continuity plans in place to continue to meet your needs and provide safe and healthy products to consumers.
For questions relating to Mérieux NutriSciences services, please contact us.