Our most common tests and services
All Our Tests and Services
- Physicochemical and technical properties
- Determination of active substances and impurities
- Stability studies
- Five batch analyzes
Test for substance characterization
- Physical and chemical properties
Technical specifications of formulated products
Toxicological tests to assess potential health risks of toxic chemicals, biocidal products and other chemicals.
- Bacterial reverse mutation test
- In vitro mammalian cell micronucleus test
- In vivo mammalian erythrocyte micronukleus test
- In vitro mammalian cell gene mutation test
- Toxicity to water
- Effects on terrestrial organisms
Environmental fate and behavior tests
Mérieux NutriSciences regularly performs studies to assess the efficacy of biocidal products.
All studies are conducted according to international guidelines and protocols in compliance with ISO 17025 or GLP quality standards.
Mérieux NutriSciences works with qualified partners to support our clients in the registration of biocidal products in compliance with Regulation (EU) No. 528/2012 and chemicals in compliance with Regulation (EC) No.1907/2006 (REACH).