Mérieux NutriSciences offers a comprehensive range of highly complex analyses for the registration and quality control of agrochemicals and biocidal products.
Our testing facilities around the world are staffed by experts with over 20 years of knowledge and experience of agrochemicals.
Through our expertise and laboratories equipped with state-of-the-art instruments, we provide release testing services for bulk medicinal substances, agrochemicals and biocidal products.
We provide support for the following services:
- Physicochemical and technical properties (link)
- Determination of active substances and impurities
Mérieux NutriSciences can provide support in the development and validation of methods suitable for the quantitative determination and identification of active ingredients
- Stability studies
Stability studies are carried out in accordance with various guidelines, such as CIPAC or ICH, to evaluate the effects of light, temperature and relative humidity on active ingredients and formulated products.
- Accelerated stability studies (CIPAC 46.3)
- Long-term stability studies
- Low temperature stability studies (CIPAC 39.3)
- Photostability studies (ICH Q1B)