Our ISO-accredited labs perform a wide range of chemical and physical analyses of cosmetic products in accordance with ICH guidelines.
We use instrumental techniques including HS GC-MS/FID, HLPC-DAD, LC-MS and ICP-AES.
We perform the following quality controls and analyses to verify that all of your products’ features are compliant with label definitions and are maintained throughout the shelf life:
- Quantification of active ingredients, such as:
- UV filters
- Anti-dandruff components
- Hair conditioners
- Humectants, etc.
- Determination of prohibited and restricted substances, such as:
- Metals (Ni, Cr, Cd, Hg, Pb, As, Sb and others)
- Allergenic fragrance substances
- Other restricted substances
- Raw material characterization
- Analysis of volatile compounds in flavorings, fragrances and essential oils
- Off-flavors analysis
- Specific tests on demand
- Validation of cleaning processes/procedures