As the provision of safety and quality services and environmentally friendly solutions is one of Mérieux NutriSciences’ founding values, we have a specific department dedicated to the study of these issues, comprising experts who participate in international committees on environmental sustainability. Our commitment in this area covers two main aspects:
- Biodegradability and compostability: These are important factors in reducing and removing organic contaminants from the environment. The evaluation of biodegradability is an essential parameter for environmental risk assessments.
- The EU Ecolabel on detergents: This is a voluntary label promoting environmental excellence that is recognized throughout Europe. Only products and services with a reduced environmental impact may be awarded this label.
Our most common tests and services
All our Tests and Services
Comprehensive range of analyses to help you to guarantee the safety of your products:
- Detection of allergenic colorants, formaldehyde, heavy metals and other allergenic or harmful residual substances
- Food contact materials
- Microbiological contamination
- Interaction between products and packaging
- REACH and RoHS
- Tailor-made projects
Performance evaluation tests for a wide range of products, including plastics, detergents, absorbing aids, accelerated aging, and exposure to light and weathering.
A quality assurance system is intended to increase customer confidence and a company's credibility, to improve work processes and efficiency, and to enable a company to better compete with its rivals.
Aging conditions and performance changes for an extensive range of goods.
Research and development tests to evaluate the performance, safety and durability of the products.
- Biodegradability and compostability
- EU Ecolabel on detergents
- Specific technical advice on a range of topics
- Development of a testing plan
- Evaluation of the substantiation of claims and compliance of labeling
- Food Contact Material
- Cosmetics Packaging
- Drug Containers & Packaging
Biodegradability and Compostability testing, Technological Suitability Tests and Study of Materials