Product performance can positively or negatively affect customer satisfaction; products must be fit for use, claims used in advertising must correspond to product characteristics and a market leader must deliver a high level of performance to avoid disappointing consumers.
Performance evaluation is one of the Mérieux NutriSciences laboratories’ main strengths. Years of experience and our sophisticated range of instruments, some of which have been purpose-designed, enable us to support our customers in extensive and exhaustive performance evaluation tests for a wide range of products, including plastics, detergents, absorbing aids, accelerated aging, and exposure to light and weathering. We can test the following aspects using standard methods and via tailor-made studies :
- Physico-mechanical and rheological properties
- Color fastness
- Sensory analysis and consumer research
Our most common tests and services
All our Tests and Services
Comprehensive range of analyses to help you to guarantee the safety of your products:
- Detection of allergenic colorants, formaldehyde, heavy metals and other allergenic or harmful residual substances
- Food contact materials
- Microbiological contamination
- Interaction between products and packaging
- REACH and RoHS
- Tailor-made projects
Performance evaluation tests for a wide range of products, including plastics, detergents, absorbing aids, accelerated aging, and exposure to light and weathering.
A quality assurance system is intended to increase customer confidence and a company's credibility, to improve work processes and efficiency, and to enable a company to better compete with its rivals.
Aging conditions and performance changes for an extensive range of goods.
Research and development tests to evaluate the performance, safety and durability of the products.
- Biodegradability and compostability
- EU Ecolabel on detergents
- Specific technical advice on a range of topics
- Development of a testing plan
- Evaluation of the substantiation of claims and compliance of labeling
- Food Contact Material
- Cosmetics Packaging
- Drug Containers & Packaging
Biodegradability and Compostability testing, Technological Suitability Tests and Study of Materials