Mérieux NutriSciences has a dedicated staff of qualified experts able to support customers in the following areas:
- Specific technical advice on a range of topics: consumer goods regulations (food contact materials), the EU Ecolabel for detergents, REACH, and biodegradability and compostability;
- Development of a testing plan to evaluate the performance, quality, and safety of your products;
- Evaluation of the substantiation of claims and compliance of labeling (link) with current legislation.
Our mission is to serve as a partner to increase the added value of your products and to assist in the evaluation of safety and quality aspects, thus avoiding recalls and damage to your brand image and reputation.
Our most common tests and services
All our Tests and Services
Comprehensive range of analyses to help you to guarantee the safety of your products:
- Detection of allergenic colorants, formaldehyde, heavy metals and other allergenic or harmful residual substances
- Food contact materials
- Microbiological contamination
- Interaction between products and packaging
- REACH and RoHS
- Tailor-made projects
Performance evaluation tests for a wide range of products, including plastics, detergents, absorbing aids, accelerated aging, and exposure to light and weathering.
A quality assurance system is intended to increase customer confidence and a company's credibility, to improve work processes and efficiency, and to enable a company to better compete with its rivals.
Aging conditions and performance changes for an extensive range of goods.
Research and development tests to evaluate the performance, safety and durability of the products.
- Biodegradability and compostability
- EU Ecolabel on detergents
- Specific technical advice on a range of topics
- Development of a testing plan
- Evaluation of the substantiation of claims and compliance of labeling
- Food Contact Material
- Cosmetics Packaging
- Drug Containers & Packaging
Biodegradability and Compostability testing, Technological Suitability Tests and Study of Materials