Household products, textiles and toys are among the vast range of consumer goods that make our daily lives more pleasant and enjoyable. But are they safe and effective? Mérieux NutriSciences helps you ensure that thousands of consumer goods on the market today can be purchased with confidence.
Mérieux NutriSciences provides a range of services to ensure the quality and compliance of all kinds of consumer goods, from clothing to cleaning products. Our expert services can evaluate the labeling, claims, safety and efficacy of the following product categories:
- Antibacterial disinfectants
- Cleaning products
- Packaging and food contact material
- Small appliances
Chemicals used as ingredients in household products must be controlled not only to protect human health but also to avoid any potential harmful effect on the environment. Mérieux NutriSciences offers GLP-compliant analytical tests and studies for effective environmental risk assessment of consumer goods and packaging.
All our Tests and Services
Comprehensive range of analyses to help you to guarantee the safety of your products:
- Detection of allergenic colorants, formaldehyde, heavy metals and other allergenic or harmful residual substances
- Food contact materials
- Microbiological contamination
- Interaction between products and packaging
- REACH and RoHS
- Tailor-made projects
Performance evaluation tests for a wide range of products, including plastics, detergents, absorbing aids, accelerated aging, and exposure to light and weathering.
A quality assurance system is intended to increase customer confidence and a company's credibility, to improve work processes and efficiency, and to enable a company to better compete with its rivals.
Aging conditions and performance changes for an extensive range of goods.
Research and development tests to evaluate the performance, safety and durability of the products.
- Biodegradability and compostability
- EU Ecolabel on detergents
- Specific technical advice on a range of topics
- Development of a testing plan
- Evaluation of the substantiation of claims and compliance of labeling
- Food Contact Material
- Cosmetics Packaging
- Drug Containers & Packaging
Biodegradability and Compostability testing, Technological Suitability Tests and Study of Materials