The SQF Code is a fully integrated safety and quality management protocol designed specifically for the food industry. The program provides independent accredited certification that a supplier’s food safety and quality management systems comply with international and domestic food safety regulations.
In today’s global marketplace, consumers are demanding assurances they are purchasing safe and quality food products. Wanting the same assurances, a growing number of retailers SQF code and manufacturers are requiring suppliers to demonstrate their commitment to safe and quality products through highly recognized global certification schemes, such as those that are benchmarked and recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI).
The SQF Code is a HACCP based supplier assurance standard for the food industry. Implementing and maintaining an SQF program is uniquely customized based on your product, process, and your food safety goals.
Benefits of SQF Certification
- Recognition that your organization meets a GFSI standard
- Entry into markets around the world to grow your business’s footprint in the supply chain
- SQF Quality certified site have the option to promote the SQF Quality Shield on product packaging
- SQF codes are broken down into three steps – Fundamental, Food Safety, and Quality – to meet your readiness level
SQF Fundamental Codes
SQF Food Safety Codes
- Primary Production
- Food Packaging
- Storage & Distribution
SQF Quality Code
- SQF Quality Code
What Sets Us Apart
- We are a leading SQF Certification Body with over 25% of Global SQF Certificates
- Our Auditors have been performing SQF Certifications since 2008
- 75 SQF Trained Auditors around the globe
- A worldwide presence – SQF Auditors in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, and more
- SQF Licensed training center
Get SQF Certification
Mérieux NutriSciences Certification LLC is an independent subsidiary of Mérieux NutriSciences established to provide clients with certification to many internationally recognized schemes. We are accredited through the Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ). As a leader in the auditing space, Mérieux NutriSciences Certification LLC is positioned to meet all your auditing needs.