Indicators & Industrial Microorganisms
Our recognized expertise in industrial microorganism testing can help you control quality and safety at different stages of product development.
The enumeration of specific bacterial species can be carried out on isolated species or complex floras. Counting techniques used in our laboratories involve both reference methods (ISO and IDF) and internally validated methods for those bacterial species for which there is no official reference method.
Some of our most commonly requested microorganism tests include:
- Acid-resistant microorganisms
- Fecal contamination indicators
- Heat-resistant microorganisms
- Psychotropic microorganisms
- Spore-forming microorganisms
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. Bulgaricus
- Lactobacillus casei
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Streptococcus thermophilus
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Arrange convenient and secure pickup of your samples through our fleet of couriers.
Supplies are available for sampling, packing, storing, and shipping your samples.
Manage your daily food safety system with our easy-to-use, reliable customer portal.