From detergents to apparel, all consumer goods on the market today must meet increasingly stringent quality and safety standards.
Mérieux NutriSciences performs chemical analyses to evaluate the compliance of consumer goods with technical data sheets, standards and regulatory requirements, and to monitor the constancy of quality level.
Mérieux NutriSciences is a market leader in chemical testing, thanks to its state-of-the-art equipment, 30 years of experience in the field, the continuous implementation of quality criteria (as shown by our list of accreditations and certifications from Italian and international assessment bodies) and the participation of our staff in high-profile courses and conferences. From migrations (link) to REACH (link), from the determination of allergens, formaldehyde, heavy metals, dyes and preservatives (link), to that of flavorings and surfactants, our accurate and cost-efficient testing services can help you to ensure that your products live up to customer expectations and satisfy regulatory requirements.
Our principal test methods are as follows:
- XRF (X-ray fluorescence spectroscopy)
- GC-MS (gas chromatography–mass spectrometry)
- HPLC (high-performance liquid chromatography)
- LC/MS/MS (liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry)
- ICP-AES (inductively coupled plasma atomic emission spectroscopy)
- UV-VIS (ultraviolet–visible spectroscopy)
- LC-HRMS Exactive™ (Orbitrap Technology)
- LC-TOF (liquid chromatography time-of-flight)