Sustainability as a choice, but not only.
Sustainability is an action aimed at balancing the growing economy, environmental protection and social responsibility, so that they all lead to a better quality of life for current and future generations.
For over three decades, an environmental revolution has been taking place: it has influenced many companies around the world, changing their way of doing business forever. Furthermore, a series of repeated accidents caused by human activities have created a global wave of support for stricter government regulations.
Today many companies accept their environmental responsibility, implementing substantial changes to products and production processes: where this change is underway, the environment is recovering.
GO GREEN SAVE GREEN
Thanks to its attention to these issues, we are able to offer a service dedicated to the cosmetic industry: it does not only concern the finished product, but also the packaging.
GREEN PRODUCT FORMULATION according to OECD 301
- Determine formulation biodegradability: ratio between the weight of the organic ingredients of the formulation (easily biodegradable) and the total weight of organic ingredients.
- Determine product biodegradability: biodegradability of the total organic part.
Ecosustainable packaging? Follow these 4 steps belonging to the rules on biodegradability and compostability EN 13432:2000
- Characterization of materials and substances composing the packaging
- Evaluation of biodegradability
- Disintegration of materials
- Quality and ecotoxicity of the final product