Mérieux NutriSciences has twenty years’ experience in the evaluation of the composition and performance of detergents, in the execution of regulated tests, and in the development of internal methods.
It was the first laboratory in Italy to be authorized to carry out Ecolabel tests. Testing skills are not limited to household detergents, but also include products for industrial and professional cleaning. In addition to laboratory tests, consumer tests are performed in a specialized laboratory: this global approach enables customers to be supported in the validation of claims and evaluation of their satisfaction. Mérieux NutriSciences also offers the evaluation of the label of detergents.
Our most common tests and services
All our Tests and Services
Comprehensive range of analyses to help you to guarantee the safety of your products:
- Detection of allergenic colorants, formaldehyde, heavy metals and other allergenic or harmful residual substances
- Food contact materials
- Microbiological contamination
- Interaction between products and packaging
- REACH and RoHS
- Tailor-made projects
Performance evaluation tests for a wide range of products, including plastics, detergents, absorbing aids, accelerated aging, and exposure to light and weathering.
A quality assurance system is intended to increase customer confidence and a company's credibility, to improve work processes and efficiency, and to enable a company to better compete with its rivals.
Aging conditions and performance changes for an extensive range of goods.
Research and development tests to evaluate the performance, safety and durability of the products.
- Biodegradability and compostability
- EU Ecolabel on detergents
- Specific technical advice on a range of topics
- Development of a testing plan
- Evaluation of the substantiation of claims and compliance of labeling
- Food Contact Material
- Cosmetics Packaging
- Drug Containers & Packaging
Biodegradability and Compostability testing, Technological Suitability Tests and Study of Materials