Mérieux NutriSciences offers a valid technical, scientific and regulatory support for the evaluation of both quality and safety of consumer goods and their compliance with technical specifications or technical documents thanks to a comprehensive and multidisciplinary approach. Services include:
- The assessment of chemical, toxicological, physical, microbiological, performance and sensory aspects and correct labeling;
- Validation of claims;
- The performance of tests on large-scale consumers;
- Advice on the obligations arising from the application of the regulations applicable to consumer goods, such as legislation of materials in contact with food, biodegradable and compostable materials, Eco-label regulations on detergents, REACH;
- The drafting of opinions on the compliance with data sheets and specifications and labeling compliance.
Our most common tests and services
All our Tests and Services
Comprehensive range of analyses to help you to guarantee the safety of your products:
- Detection of allergenic colorants, formaldehyde, heavy metals and other allergenic or harmful residual substances
- Food contact materials
- Microbiological contamination
- Interaction between products and packaging
- REACH and RoHS
- Tailor-made projects
Performance evaluation tests for a wide range of products, including plastics, detergents, absorbing aids, accelerated aging, and exposure to light and weathering.
A quality assurance system is intended to increase customer confidence and a company's credibility, to improve work processes and efficiency, and to enable a company to better compete with its rivals.
Aging conditions and performance changes for an extensive range of goods.
Research and development tests to evaluate the performance, safety and durability of the products.
- Biodegradability and compostability
- EU Ecolabel on detergents
- Specific technical advice on a range of topics
- Development of a testing plan
- Evaluation of the substantiation of claims and compliance of labeling
- Food Contact Material
- Cosmetics Packaging
- Drug Containers & Packaging
Biodegradability and Compostability testing, Technological Suitability Tests and Study of Materials