Starting from Consumer perspective and ending with future challenges, you will find key information through infographics on:
- European food safety trends (recent food-borne outbreaks and crisis, European alerts and country product recalls, …)
- specific contaminants (acrylamide, MOSH MOAH, Campylobacter, …)
- specific food products (baby food, poultry, fruits and vegetables, …).
Buy it now and get 20% discount: €399 ($604AUD) instead of €499 (INR 32,100)
Click here to request the Blue Paper and get an extract for free
WHITE PAPER - Food Authenticity and Food Fraud - not just a very fishy business
Consumers are increasingly concerned about the safety and the quality of the products they consume. This Mérieux NutriSciences white paper presents the discussions international experts had about food frauds during a conference entitled: Food Authenticity Crises: milk, honey, olive oil, meat, coffee, etc. – what is next?
Regulations, analytical techniques, prevention measures, impacts on the food industry are all the topics addressed in this White Paper to help you uncover the frauds.
Click here to request the White Paper
WHITE BOOK - Better Foods for Better Health
From April 8-10th, 2016 over 100 global experts from academia, international organizations, NGOs, regulatory authorities and industry met at Les Pensières, the Fondation Mérieux Conference Center, for the 5th edition of the “Better Foods for Better Health” forum organized by the Fondation Mérieux with the support of Mérieux NutriSciences. This year’s symposium “Microbiota & Health: the challenges of a promising approach” addressed the role of the gut microbiota in health and chronic diseases through 3 main sessions:
• Metabolic syndromes: obesity, diabetes, NSH, NAFLD
• Malnutrition, kwashiorkor & cachexia
• Microbiota, nutrition and healthy living
Click here to request the White Book from Better Foods for Better Health Symposium