As a manufacturer, you need to ensure your product's purity and quality for its intended use by consumers. Our microbiological cosmetic testing labs can help.
MicroChem Silliker performs characterization and quantification of microorganisms in final cosmetic and personal care products, in intermediate products and for the control of manufacturing environments. We conduct tests to assess the efficiency of antimicrobial preservation agents, as well as sterility and bioburden tests.
Our protocols follow ISO methods and the official recommendations of all major international regulatory bodies.
Our range of microbiological analyses includes:
- Challenge Tests
- Preservative Efficacy Test
- Evaluation of microbial activity or ‘in use’ tests
- Evaluation of formula stability and/or determination of the period after opening (PAO)
- Microbiological analyses and determination of aerobic mesophile bacteria, mycetes and pathogens:
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Candida albicans
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
Our microbiological analysis can be performed on a wide range of products such as:
- Facial and body care
- Hair care
- Sun-screen products
- Nail Care