The Mérieux NutriSciences laboratories can perform toxicological tests to assess the potential health hazards of agrochemicals, biocidal products and other chemicals. Our agrochemical experts conduct a wide range of toxicological tests in accordance with good laboratory practices (GLP) and all worldwide quality and safety standards.
Mérieux NutriSciences can perform all necessary toxicological tests in accordance with current legislation.
- Skin irritation (RHE) (OECD 439) or skin corrosion (RHE) (OECD 431)
- Skin irritation (acute dermal irritation/corrosion) (OECD 404)
- Eye irritation on reconstructed human cornea-like epithelium (RhCE) (OECD 492)
- Eye irritation (bovine corneal opacity and permeability (BCOP) (OECD 437) and isolated chicken eye (ICE) (OECD 438))
- Acute eye irritation/corrosion (OECD 405)
- Skin sensitization in guinea pigs (Buehler test and Magnusson/Kligman guinea-pig maximization test (OECD 406))
- In chemico skin sensitization - direct peptide reactivity assay (DPRA) (OECD 442 C)
- Acute oral toxicity – acute toxic class method (OECD 423)
- Acute oral toxicity – up-and-down procedure (OECD 425)
- Acute inhalation toxicity (OECD 403)
Acute dermal toxicity (OECD 402)