HACCP Web : your HACCP plan online
- You wish to comply with the regulatory requirements for food safety (Regulations 178/2002, 852/2004, 853/2004 and 183/2005) ?
- Do you want to prepare for IFS, BRC, ISO 22000 ?
- Looking for a simple and fast solution to create and manage your HACCP studies?
- You have a multi-site structure ?
- Want to drive your HACCP studies remotely ?
This service supports you throughout your HACCP process in accordance with the principles and steps of the Codex Alimentarius.
HACCP Web, the solution for a simple and guided implementation of your HACCP system at the core of your company.
HACCP Web is intended for all professionals who need to implement and administer a hazard control system using the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point method. (HACCP).
This service has been designed to be accessible online via an Internet connection, and requires no installation.
The manual generated by the tool complies with the AFNOR standard (NF-V 01-006), the Codex Alimentarius (CAC / RCP 1-1969 rev 4, 2003) and the BRC, IFS and ISO 22000 standards.
It enjoys regular updates.
The interface and data are secure.
For more information, contact us.
If you are already a customer, to access the HACCP Web Portal : clic here