Ground water flows below earth surface, in the soil or rock formations in the form of aquifers. Since they are a source destined to human consumption, their monitoring is of fundamental importance for human health. The main sources of pollution are industries and anthropic activities.
Mérieux NutriSciences monitors underground water through water sampling and analysis and the measurement of the freatimetric level in full compliance with international environmental standards.
Our environmental monitoring services include:
- Microbiological analysis
- Eco-toxicological analysis
- Measurements of the freatimetric level
- On site analyses
- Detection and analysis of organic and inorganic pollutants among which there are:
- Volatile Organic Compounds - VOCs
- PCDD/PCDFs and PCBs
- Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons - TPHs
- Semi-Volatile Organic Compounds - SVOCs