A strong quality control plan in your manufactures allows you to minimize your transformation cost by reducing scrap and preventing food safety issues and quality defects. Monitoring the production environment is key to detecting potential sources of contamination.
Enhancing your Manufacturing Program
- Implement strong quality and safety control plan for your products
- Control and monitor your production environment
- Assess risks, analyze root causes of quality deviation and take corrective actions
- Anticipate non-quality and reduce product scraping
- Ensure business continuity during crises
By leveraging its strong and long-past expertise in food safety and quality, Mérieux Nutrisciences helps you be compliant and achieve the greatest quality standards in your production sites while facilitating your day-to-day activities with smart digital solutions.
Our team supports you for the assessment of your possible risks and the definition of your control plan tailored to your food matrices and processes. Routinely, our audits and testing services ensure your manufacture is complying with the control plan criteria. Occasionally, we analyze the root causes of your products’ defects and quality deviations and help you define the corrective actions. Specifically, we review your processes, sanitation protocols, and business continuity plans and support you in building resilience for your operations.