Research and development plays a key role in the industrial innovation process, which may consist of creating innovative products, replacing an existing product, or restyling an old product (e.g. packaging it in a different way). In all cases, the performance, safety and durability of the product must be evaluated in order to ensure the success of the project.
Mérieux NutriSciences deals not just with standard requirements, but also offers its customers the services of an R&D team dedicated to their needs, helping to define and conduct R&D projects thanks to:
- High-level technologies;
- Integrated services, including the evaluation of all aspects of the product (chemical, microbiological, sensory, physico-mechanical, claim substantiation, labeling, etc.);
- Highly qualified staff.
Whatever your product, our experts can support you in the development of a specific analytical test plan and in method validation. We can also provide revisions to labels and normative advice, and have a dedicated staff available to provide consultancy on specific topics.
Our most common tests and services
All our Tests and Services
Comprehensive range of analyses to help you to guarantee the safety of your products:
- Detection of allergenic colorants, formaldehyde, heavy metals and other allergenic or harmful residual substances
- Food contact materials
- Microbiological contamination
- Interaction between products and packaging
- REACH and RoHS
- Tailor-made projects
Performance evaluation tests for a wide range of products, including plastics, detergents, absorbing aids, accelerated aging, and exposure to light and weathering.
A quality assurance system is intended to increase customer confidence and a company's credibility, to improve work processes and efficiency, and to enable a company to better compete with its rivals.
Aging conditions and performance changes for an extensive range of goods.
Research and development tests to evaluate the performance, safety and durability of the products.
- Biodegradability and compostability
- EU Ecolabel on detergents
- Specific technical advice on a range of topics
- Development of a testing plan
- Evaluation of the substantiation of claims and compliance of labeling
- Food Contact Material
- Cosmetics Packaging
- Drug Containers & Packaging
Biodegradability and Compostability testing, Technological Suitability Tests and Study of Materials