March 26th, 2019
Company News
Mérieux NutriSciences CSR Report 2018 is now available! 
March 15th, 2019
Press Release, Acquisitions and partnerships, Company News
March 15th, 2019 – Mérieux NutriSciences has signed today the acquisition of 51% of the shares of Acumen Scientific Sdn. Bhd (Acumen) fromTexchem Resources Bhd which remains shareholder for the remaining 49%. With this acquisition, Mérieux NutriSciences consolidates its presence in Asean.
March 12th, 2019
Press Release, Local News
Chicago, IL, March 12th, 2019 – Mérieux NutriSciences, a leading international network of accredited food testing laboratories, recently announced three initiatives to localize some key offerings in both the United States and Mexico.
February 27th, 2019
Company News, New method/service
Mérieux Nutrisciences and the Digital Solutions’ team are proud to announce the launch of EnviroMap’s newest version with brand new features.
February 15th, 2019
Press Release, Acquisitions and partnerships
Chicago, IL, February 14th - Over the past few months, SafeTraces and Mérieux NutriSciences have been collaborating on a partnership geared to bringing innovative, fully integrated solutions to the produce sector. Combining a DNA-based solution, saniDART™, and an innovative software to manage Environmental Monitoring Programs, EnviroMap®, the two...