Joining Mérieux NutriSciences is contributing to an inspiring Public Health purpose and being part of entrepreneurial and warm environment
As a trusted partner, our Public Health mission is to make food systems safer, healthier and more sustainable.
Throughout our global network in 27 countries, we offer to our customers a wide range of testing and innovative solutions dedicated to preventing health risks related to food, environment and consumer goods. External growth has been a key pillar of our history with more than 40 acquisitions completed in the last 10 years.
If you want to contribute to an inspiring long-term purpose, to be part of a fast growing company on a high-value market with significant build-up opportunities, and to grow in an entrepreneurial and warm environment, join us!
Strong of our pioneering legacy, our pioneering spirit is the heart of who we are
The Mérieux family has a long history of entrepreneurship. Since its creation in 1897, by Marcel Mérieux, a student of Louis Pasteur, the Institut Mérieux has created a number of businesses in the field of biology, prevention, and treatment: human and veterinary vaccines, in vitro diagnostics, immunotherapy, food safety and nutrition, etc.
Under the direction of Dr. Charles Mérieux (Marcel’s son) and later Alain Mérieux (Marcel’s grandson), Institut Mérieux became a world leader in the field of human and veterinary vaccines.
In the 1990s, the acquisition of American food testing company Silliker, created in 1967 by Dr. John H. Silliker, a microbiologist known for his work on Salmonella, is the historical pillar of Mérieux NutriSciences.
Now, Mérieux NutriSciences is a recognized world player in food safety, quality and sustainability, present in 27 countries through more than 100 laboratories.
Strong of our experience, we do what we say
Our customers strive for consumers’ health and sustainable food.
We serve our customers, building trust and providing them with high quality, innovative solutions.
We know how to leverage science and our experience to make food systems safer, healthier and more sustainable.
We care about the communities where we operate, consumers’ health, and empowering our passionate employees.
We do business every day in a way that will contribute to a more sustainable world.
Why join our team?
- Because you would contribute to an inspiring Public Health purpose, supported by long-term and visionary shareholders.
- Because you would have an impact on our strategic pillars that build on 50 years of experience and expertise.
- Because you would be part of a community of an enthusiastic and skilled group of people who love co-building together and serving a purpose bigger than them.
- Because you would be welcome as you are, in a diverse and open-minded environment that is rich in our singularities and differences.
- Because you would grow in an international group of more than 8200 fantastic team members, with plenty of opportunities to learn and share.