Today’s customers are serious about food safety and quality. Mérieux NutriSciences proven and reliable food safety laboratory network provides the confidence that clients demand to protect their brand image. When you consider all the potential risks, customers want no surprises, no mistakes.
Protect your brand with confidence, partner with Mérieux NutriSciences …!
What makes us different in the market in Quality?
Worldwide, integrated Quality Management System
- Mérieux NutriSciences Quality Management System goes beyond ISO 17025
- Our system integrates food quality system globally and facilitates compliance
- Robust and unique quality management approach
Global Mérieux NutriSciences SOPs prescribe a consistent approach
- A new method is implemented only after full validation and verification with corporate quality oversight
- We validate the test to ensure it is accurate and precise as well as appropriate for matrix
- Methods are verified at each lab to ensure the lab has the ability to reach the defined test parameters such as sensitivity.
External and Internal Proficiency Programs
- AOAC, FAPAS, Beta Matrix, USDA, AACC, AOCS and Mérieux NutriSciences’ internal proficiency testings are compulsory and global
-The same proficiency testing samples and control samples are tested at each lab across the entire network
- All labs must perform at least 97% acceptance (less than 3 std deviations)
- Annual Corporate Quality Audits are performed for all Mérieux NutriSciences labs globally leading to grades classification
- Specific client proficiency programs and quality audits are carried out
- We implement internal benchmarking between labs in our network
- All Proficiency Testing and control sample data are overseen by Corporate
20% of all chemical testing & 10% of all micro testing devoted to Quality Assurance programs
- Daily control samples are used as indicator of method accuracy and precision
- Genetically marked positive controls used for daily pathogen control samples enable the lab to tell quickly if the positive result is from our control sample.
Multiple levels of oversight, analysis and review
Final oversight in Annual Corporate Quality Audit
What is the advantage for our customers?
Reliable and consistent results based on the same methods all over the world
Equal interpretation of results between all labs within the Mérieux NutriSciences group
Acceptance of results when exporting worldwide
Unsurpassed integrity and reliability provides confidence and “peace of mind”
Full sample-to-results traceability
- “Gold Standard” reputation throughout food industry, globally