Our webinars dive into important, timely topics with insight on today’s most relevant food safety, quality and supply chain issues. Best of all it is free of charge and conveniently accessible from wherever you will be!
Simply click on the webinar topics below to stream it.
To access previous webinar recordings and presentations, please register to the webinar program.
The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted global supply chains in unprecedented ways. Sudden oversupply of goods, panic-buying and new purchasing behaviors, barriers to normal auditing programs, and transition to new suppliers and raw materials, created the unfortunate opportunity for food fraud. In the first six months of 2020, we noticed an increase of 61%* in food fraud events compared to the six months prior. Building supply-chain resilience and food supply reliability has become essential for all food organisations. It depends on the integration of multiple control strategies: from risk prediction to prevention systems and a rapid response action plan.
* Mérieux NutriSciences, Safety HUD data : Food fraud alerts, Worldwide, 1/1/2020-30/06/2020 vs. 1/7/2019-31/12/2019
How can such strategies be implemented in your organisation? Which analytical and digital tools can be leveraged?
Join us to discuss these points and more in a free webinar on October 22 at 11am, 2pm and 5pm AEDT.
In particular, practical examples and advice will be explored, including:
- Defining control plans with the right analytical strategies according to different food products
- Using blockchain-powered traceability solutions for direct and indirect supplier management
- Assessing food fraud vulnerabilities with data management to reinforce risk assessments as required by international standards (e.g. BRC, IFS, FSCC)
Feel free to ask questions to our experts and guest speakers:
- Samim Saner, Global Scientific Director at Mérieux NutriSciences
- Sherralyn Du Chayla, Product Marketing Director at Crystalchain
- Massimo Frera, Subscriptions Services Specialist at Mérieux NutriSciences
SPECIAL OFFER FOR ATTENDEES: Safety HUD free trial and customised live-demo to understand how it can support an efficient fraud risk assessment on your food products. PLUS Safety HUD 30% discount on the first year of subscription for attendees!
REGISTER HERE FOR THE WEBINAR