At Mérieux NutriSciences, we are committed to being a leading customer-focused organisation, which provides high quality services.
Our customer care charter outlines our company’s commitment to service standards and provides direction on feedback mechanisms.
Our Principles and Values
- To ensure our customers are our focus with every decision we make.
- To provide you with a consistent experience nationally.
- To build real, long-lasting relationships with our customers through open and interactive communication.
- To guarantee customer satisfaction by practicing a service mindset.
- To make communicating easy and convenient for you, in any way you prefer – by telephone, email, in person or through our online portal; MyMXNS.
- Always be approachable in our dealings with you by being positive, empathetic and professional.
- Respond promptly to your enquiries.
- Communicate in an open, consistent and transparent manner.
- Always maintain confidentiality.
- Excellence – Assuring a scientific leadership role and fostering a performance-driven culture.
- Integrity – Acting in an ethical, honest and trustworthy manner.
- Initiative – Acting in a flexible, innovative and responsive manner, offering proximity and a proactive approach.
- Accountability – Demonstrating commitment, reliability and ownership in all of our activities.
We ask that you as a customer:
- Be complete and accurate in your dealings with us.
- Extend mutual courtesy and respect to our team members.
- Thoroughly read the documentation provided to you and seek further clarification where necessary.
- Be honest and transparent in your dealings with us. If you have feedback for us, please let us know.
At Mérieux NutriSciences, we are committed to continuous improvement. We welcome and value your feedback and suggestions.
If you would like to provide your honest, positive or constructive feedback and suggestions, you can contact our dedicated Customer Care Team by email or phone.
Phone: 1300 000 990