Best practices & analytical tools to boost your Allergen Control PlanWebinar
Webinar Date: November 29th 2022
Time: 2 pm – 3 pm AEST / 11 am – 12 pm SGT
Maintaining an allergen control plan as a systematic method for identifying and controlling allergens across your manufacturing operation can be challenging. Food manufacturers need to know what best practices they should follow and what analytical tools they can use to ensure the absence of undeclared allergens in their products.
Join us for a free webinar on November 29th from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM (AEST) to learn about best practices & analytical tools to boost your allergen control plan. Our experts will provide you with concrete examples and answer your questions.
- Best practices to establish a robust allergen control plan
- Analytical tools to maintain and boost your allergen control plan
- Allergen Testing Tools: Where to start and what to ask a lab?
- Advantages and limitations of different allergen detection techniques
- Lucy Evans, Operations Director at Mérieux NutriSciences Australia
- Dinusha Parmar, Technical Chemistry Manager at Mérieux NutriSciences Australia
- Mayen Moonsamy, Sales & Marketing Director at Mérieux NutriSciences Australia