Are you a generally healthy woman who has had a Urinary Tract Infection within the past 6 months?
We are looking for female participants for a research study to evaluate the effects of a cranberry beverage on UTI recurrence.
Qualified Participants must:
• Be a generally healthy 20 to 70 year old female
• Have a history of urinary tract infections and have had at least 2 urinary tract infections treated by a healthcare professional in the past year and at least 1 treated urinary tract infection within the last 6 months
If qualified, you:
• Will attend 6 office visits and receive 9 telephone contacts during the course of 37 weeks
• Will receive the study beverage, clinic visits, laboratory work, and other study-related care at no cost
• May be compensated up to $900 for time and travel
• Treatment for UTIs during the study will also be provided
To be screened for this study please call (630) 617-2000